– What do we need to do? – What do we gotta do? – I think you need to muck stalls. [Man In Hat] What does that mean? – [Instructor] Scoop poop. – Poop?! – [Both] Ewww! (gentle guitar music) – Welcome to Adley’s video. What are we doing? – Spirit the horse has a baby and we’re gonna take care of it. – Yeah, Spirit had a baby, huh? – Yeah! – We gotta go take care
of it, we have to feed it and brush it, oh look! Look at this one! – Yeah, he’s so cute! – Come here, baby! – He’s so cute! – Hi baby! – So, so cute! – Oh.
– [Girl] Whoa! – He’s crazy!
– [Girl] Whoa! Whoa! (laughing) Lets go see Spirit! – OK, let’s go see Spirit! – Yay, yay, yay, Spirit, yay! (Man In Hat gasps)
This is Spirit’s baby! – Yeah. Hi, Spirit! – Oh my gosh, she’s tight there! (Man In Hat gasps) – [Man In Hat] What’s he doing? – Um, he’s getting milk! – [Man In Hat] Hey, he is getting milk! (girl giggles) – Spirit, you’re such a good mommy. – Good Spirit. – [Man In Hat] She’s
such a good mommy, huh? – She likes it when I pet her! – Yeah! – Let’s pet Spirit’s baby horse! – Okay! (squawking) – Ee, ee, up! Ee, ee,
up! Ee, ee, up! (laughs) – This is so fun! – Yeah, he’s not gonna eat. – Okay. Shall we go take
care of the horses now? – Yeah, I wanna pet that baby horse. – [Man In Hat] Oh, you
wanna pet this baby one? – Yeah! – [Man In Hat] Hi! – This baby one is so cute. – [Man In Hat] Whoa! – He doesn’t want me to pet
him! (Man In Hat laughing) – What do we need to do? – What do we gotta do? – [Instructor] I think
you need to muck stalls – What does that mean? – [Instructor] Scoop poop. – Poop?! – [Both] Ewwww! – Wanna do rock, paper, scissors? – Yeah.
– Okay. – [Both] Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! – Hey!
(girl laughs) Will you help me? – Yeah – Okay. – [Woman] Find the poop!
– Go find the poop and I’ll clean it up, do you see any? – Found em! – Ewww! Shall I grab it? – Yeah. – Eurrgh. Got it. And that one? – Yeah. – Eurrgh. Got it.
(girl laughs) Eww, now where do we put it? Over there? – Trailer round back. – All right, let’s go! Here, you have to help me hold it. – Okay! (giggles) – Ewwww! (laughing) – [Woman] Ewww! (noises of disgust) – Oh, over here’s the poop trailer. – Poop. – Yah! – Whoa, look over here! – Ewww, that’s all poop! (fart) Shall we go clean up more? Yeah! Okay, let’s go get more.
(girl giggles) – Let’s go get more! – Okay, we gotta find some. – Is there any more, Ryan? – Over here? All right. – Poop! – [Man In Hat] Ewww! Okay, help me, you gotta scoop it! (effort-making noises) – We’ll carry it. P.U. – P.U. – P.U.
– That’s stinky. – Yeah, now put it in!
(noises of effort) – Okay. – Yukky poop! – Shall we do something else now? – Let’s brush the horses. – Yeah, let’s go. (crunching of gravel) – What else do we do? – We’re done! What else? – I need one horse brushed. – We gotta brush ’em! – Yay! Where are the brushes? – [Ryan] In the buckets. – Okay, let’s go find them. – In the buckets. – Okay, let’s go. – Will you brush Spirit? – Ooh, yeah. – Dad, will you help me brush Spirit? – Yeah, I’ll help you. Here. Okay, let’s brush her. Will you brush her right here? – Yeah – Ooh, good job. (light jazz music) – Okay Spirit, we’re done! – We’re done, Spirit! You look clean! Let’s put the brushes
away then go find Ryan. – Yeah. (clatter) (crunching gravel) What else do we need to do? – [Ryan] We need to feed Momma. – Feed the mom? – Yay! – Okay, can you do that? – Yeah! – Whoa. (horse snorts) Look, she’s eating a lot. Oh. – Mmm – Good job, Momma! – Good job! (squeals) – Oh, the baby’s coming! Hi, baby! – Baby, baby! – Does the baby want some? – The baby! Baby! – She ate a lot, it’s almost all gone. Okay, shall we go ask Ryan? – Yeah, we’re all done! – Yep, all done today!
– We’re done! What do we do now? – Come back, you’re done! Come back and do more chores. – Awesome! (slap of high five) Oh yeah (slaps hand) thanks, man. – Bye, Spirit! – Bye, baby! Say bye to them!
– Babies! – Bye, Spirit! Bye, Spirit! – He’s getting milk again! Bye-bye, bye-bye, bye-bye,
– Bye, baby! – Bye-bye, bye-bye! – Thanks Ryan! – Bye. Bye-bye, Ryan! – [Ryan] See ya! – Bye, thanks! – Wow! – Shall we end the video? – Yeah. – Bye everybody. – Bye (whoosh) (light, happy music)